If you are looking for support, take the time to think about what sort of support would be most helpful for you:
Are you sinking and need help urgently?
- Your first port of call should be your own GP, or the Practitioner Health Programme
- Download the #StayAlive app, a suicide prevention resource for the UK packed full of useful information and tools to help you stay safe in a crisis
- You might also take a look at Accessing Support for other useful links
Are you still afloat but only just?
- Do you think that some one-to-one intervention would help? Send us an email at: email@example.com
Are you okay and want to stay that way?
- We have gathered together some of the best online and digital resources about maintaining your physical and mental wellbeing at a time of stress with descriptions to help you find what you need easily.
- What about trying a Thinking Pitstop?
If you have any suggestions about great resources we have missed, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org