If you are looking for support, take the time to think about what sort of support would be most helpful for you.
Are you sinking and need help urgently?
- Your first port of call should be your own GP, or the Practitioner Health Programme
- Download the #StayAlive app, a suicide prevention resource for the UK packed full of useful information and tools to help you stay safe in a crisis
- You might also take a look at Accessing Support for other useful links
Are you still afloat but only just?
- Do you think that some one-to-one intervention would help? Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you okay and want to stay that way?
- We have gathered together some of the best online and digital resources about maintaining your physical and mental wellbeing at a time of stress with descriptions to help you find what you need easily.
- What about trying a Thinking Pitstop?
If you have any suggestions about great resources we have missed, please contact us at: email@example.com.
How's your Work/Leisure balance?
Do you find it difficult to balance all the roles in your life? Why not take this quick test to find out! It's a 5-minute questionnaire (just a prompt for thought, not a diagnostic test) and it may help you to reflect on your work/leisure balance.
- Is your life out of balance? What do you need to change to regain your balance?
- Are you only just keeping things under control? Take control to improve your balance now.
- Have you achieved a good balance? Make sure you protect it.