If you are looking for support, take the time to think about what sort of support would be most helpful for you.
Are you sinking and need help urgently?
- Your first port of call should be your own GP, or the Practitioner Health Programme
- Download the #StayAlive app, a suicide prevention resource for the UK packed full of useful information and tools to help you stay safe in a crisis
- You might also take a look at Accessing Support for other useful links
Are you still afloat but only just?
- Do you think that some one-to-one intervention would help? Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you okay and want to stay that way?
- We have gathered together some of the best online and digital resources about maintaining your physical and mental wellbeing at a time of stress with descriptions to help you find what you need easily.
- What about trying a Thinking Pitstop?
If you have any suggestions about great resources we have missed, please contact us at: email@example.com.
How's your Work/Leisure balance?
Do you find it difficult to balance all the roles in your life? Why not take this quick test to find out! It's a 5-minute questionnaire (just a prompt for thought, not a diagnostic test) and it may help you to reflect on your work/leisure balance.
- Is your life out of balance? What do you need to change to regain your balance?
- Are you only just keeping things under control? Take control to improve your balance now.
- Have you achieved a good balance? Make sure you protect it.
In financial difficulity?
- Contact the Cameron Fund to seek help.
The Cameron Fund is the only benevolent fund that solely supports general practitioners and their dependants, and we are proud to be working with them to offer free appraisals to help our GP colleagues in financial difficulties. We pay for their FourteenFish portfolio and ensure their appraisal fulfils the GMC’s requirements.
Click the image below to view our flyer: