Wessex Appraisal Service Ltd is proud to offer a range of Appraisal and Quality Assurance services, which include:
- Full delivery of an appraisal service from the initial allocation of an appropriately-trained and supported Appraiser to the Doctor, through to a quality-assured evaluation of the appraisal outputs.
- Facilitating independent appraisals for doctors with no prescribed connection to standards accepted by the GMC, as appropriate for doctors registering by the direct route.
- Formative quality assurance of appraisal outputs by appraisers, providing feedback to help improve the quality of the appraisal summary and PDP produced.
- Summative quality assurance of the final appraisal portfolio before the revalidation recommendation is made, to ensure that all GMC requirements are met.
- A full suite of training opportunities for new and current appraisers.
External QA Report:
In the Autumn of 2021, we (as the Wessex Appraisal Service) commissioned an external QA report, which was completed in early 2022. You can view the report and read its findings HERE.