It's important that you know where and how to access support for yourself should you need it. Please see the list of links below to help you find what you need.
- NHS Mental Wellbeing Support Line - support line for NHS workers, operated by the Samaritans, from 7am-11pm seven days a week. Or text FRONTLINE to 85258 for support at any time of the day/night
- Supporting Our People - an NHS service developed in collaboration with the RCGP. Primary Care staff will be able to register via an online platform to book individual coaching to support their needs
- Every Mind Matters - a national Public Health England campaign, which has expert advice and practical tips to help you look after your mental health and wellbeing. Answer five quick questions to get your free Mind plan, which offers tips to help you deal with stress and anxiety, improve your sleep, boost your mood, and feel more in control. This has been updated recently to include advice to those who are worried about coronavirus and maintaining their mental health
- NHS Employers Health, Safety and Wellbeing - wellbeing support for NHS employers including; working from home, fatigue, supporting vulnerable workers and infection control
- BMA Wellbeing Support Services - counselling and peer support from the BMA
- Frontline19 - free online mental health and emotional wellbeing services to support frontline workers at all times, and especially during this pandemic. Connect with a qualified psychologist, psychotherapist, or counsellor on Zoom, Skype, or FaceTime
See also our Practical and Financial Support links.