There are lots of great wellbeing apps that might be valuable to you whilst working in healthcare during this pandemic.
- Free Wellbeing Apps for NHS Staff - a great collection of free wellbeing apps including SilverCloud (use access code: NHS2020), Headspace, Unmind, Sleepio, Daylight and cbtclinics
- App for Mindfulness - an app for positive mental health training from the Positive Mental Health Foundation
- Talkspace - Free therapy for impacted health workers
- Clementine App - Hypnotherapy Sessions - here are 3 new hypnotherapy sessions desiged with the help of ICU nurses for careworkers
- Movement for Modern Life - an online yoga app that gives you access to some world class yoga teachers. NHS staff are being offered free access to this app, all you need is an NHS email address to sign up
- Liberate - Liberate have partnered with the NHS to offer free subscriptions until December 2020. Liberate Meditation offers culturally sensitive and diverse meditations and talks that have been curated for the BAME community. The app aims to help reduce anxiety, alleviate stress and promote rest