Practical Advice for Keeping Well Physically and Mentally
There is lots of information and advice for how to maintain your physical and mental wellbeing whilst working during this pandemic. Below is a list of resources that we've collated that we think are particularly useful and relevant.
- Living Life to the Full as a Coronavirus Health Worker - ideas to stay physically and mentally fit, working as a coronavirus health worker
- Emotional and Psychological Survival Guide - tips and strategies for coping emotionally including a CBT model
- MIND - Coronavirus and your Wellbeing - includes practical advice for staying at home whilst supporting your mental health
- RCGP Covid-19 Wellbeing Guidance - latest guidance and updates
- Working Under Pressure - tips for working under pressure from the Clinical Human Factors Group
- Stress, Coping and Resilience - NHS Scotland - this poster from NHS Scotland presents a good summary of how we all cope in challenging times, and where we can find support presenting key messages