Practical and Financial Support
If you are in need of any support relating to finances or practical day-to-day help have a look below at some of the ways in which you might find help.
- Royal Medical Benevolent Fund - a charity for doctors and their families providing support ranging from financial assistance to a telephone befriending scheme for those having to self isolate
- The Cameron Fund - the only medical benevolent charity which solely supports GPs and their dependents
- Self-Employment Income Support - the Government's support scheme for the self-employed who have been adversely affected by Covid-19
- Bounce Back Loan Scheme - for those that operate through a small business and whose ability to conduct their business has been affected by Covid-19
- Help Them Help Us - a charity offering to help with childcare, transport, food, support grants, wellbeing and psychological services for healthcare staff