Appraiser Times Spring 2017
20 April 2017
2016-17 has now come to an end, and the paperwork is very nearly complete. Once again, you and the appraisal team have all done a fantastic job in supporting our doctors - thank you.
We look forward to sunny days and summer holidays soon.
Please do read the items below, as there are some important things to note. If you have any questions, as always, please do let us know.
In this issue...
- New Appraisal Management System
- Email change to @hee.nhs.uk
- A plea from Susi - do you have the capacity to help a colleague?
- Fixing/ agreeing dates after the appraisal due month now needs a form
(the 9-15 month rule has gone…)
- MAGMAF (v3) versus MAG 4.2 - MAG 4.2 is now the only acceptable form
- Performance Development Review (PDR)
- Change to Feedback Request
- Team News
- Helping each other - sharing examples of good practice
- The NHS General Practitioner Health Service (GPH)