Appraiser Times Autumn 2016
1 October 2016
Autumn has arrived, the schools have gone back and the busier part of the appraisal season has started.
Our annual reports for 15-16 have been shared with our commissioners, and we are hoping to have permission to put copies on the website for your interest. We will also be uploading all of the collated feedback that you provided for us – and our responses, as shared in the poster display at the conference.
Your continued hard work and commitment, especially in continuing to emphasise the formative elements of appraisal, are greatly appreciated by those doctors you appraise and most certainly by us.
In this issue...
- Congratulations to the whole team and thanks for the hard work
- Your feedback – and what we did with it
- The RCGP ‘Mythbusters’ have been published online
- Team News – “hatch, match, dispatch”!
- Sharing examples of good practice
- GP Coaches
- Postponement or ‘Approved Missed’ Appraisal? The 9-15 month window for appraisal has gone!
- Admin Updates/ Requests/ Notices
- Doctors working abroad
- Interim Findings on Revalidation
- Contact details for Performance Concerns