Research Sponsored by W.A.S.
Welcome to the home of all research connected to the Wessex Appraisal Service, where you can view pieces of Research that have been sponsored by Wessex Appraisal Service.
Other projects include:
- Making it Unthinkable to Suspend Appraisals in a Healthcare Crisis
- Do Overworked Doctors Need Appraisal The Most?
- How Miller’s Hidden Pyramid may shift Denial to Dissonance
- Does Appraiser Diversity Reflect Those They Serve?
- Why Anagrams Are Better Than Acrostics
- What Do The Hidden Half Think?
- A Professional Life in Learning - One GP's Journey
- Developing Emotional Intelligence (EI) Training for Medical Appraiser Skills
- Appraiser Attitudes to, and Confidence with, Coaching and Mentoring in Appraisal
- Lessons for Leadership: Improving Patient Care Through High-Quality PDPs
- Using Feedback to Feed Forward [in progress]