Research Sponsored by W.A.S.
Welcome to a new area of our website, where you can now view pieces of Research that have been sponsored by Wessex Appraisal Service.
Projects so far available to view online include:
- Making it Unthinkable to Suspend Appraisals in a Healthcare Crisis
- Do Overworked Doctors Need Appraisal The Most?
- How Miller’s Hidden Pyramid may shift Denial to Dissonance
- Does Appraiser Diversity Reflect Those They Serve?
- Why Anagrams Are Better Than Acrostics
- What Do The Hidden Half Think?
- A Professional Life in Learning - One GP's Journey
- Developing Emotional Intelligence (EI) Training for Medical Appraiser Skills
- Appraiser Attitudes to, and Confidence with, Coaching and Mentoring in Appraisal
- Lessons for Leadership: Improving Patient Care Through High-Quality PDPs
- Using Feedback to Feed Forward [in progress]