Responsible officer and appraisal networks – cascade of new information sheet
We are pleased to attach a new Responsible Officer and Appraisal Networks (ROAN) sheet for onward cascading:
Sheet no: 35 [Late Feedback Submission].
Also attached is an updated index of information sheets, with ROAN 35 incorporated.
- Central Professional Standards Team to Regional Teams
- Regional teams to their responsible officers and regional appraisers
- Responsible officers to their team and their appraisers
- Appraisers may then signpost their doctors to the content of relevant sheets according to each doctor’s circumstances
- Recipients are encouraged to store the index for future reference, and to discard/archive previous versions
ROAN information sheets are written on an ad hoc basis, on issues of relevance to responsible officers and their teams, medical appraisers and doctors. As each new sheet is added to the index, a new version of the index is then cascaded. The cascade is as follows:
These information sheets are now available in plain text format on the NHS England website, at: https://www.england.nhs.uk/medical-revalidation/ro/info-docs/roan-information-sheets/. We are working at making them available in pdf format; in the meantime pdf versions are available on our SharePoint site: https://nhsengland.sharepoint.com/sites/MPSP/SitePages/Draft-documents.aspx. For those who don’t have a log-in for SharePoint, when you click on the link you should see a screen requesting access. This will come through to our team to approve, and as long as you have a Microsoft account (i.e. use outlook) then you will just be asked to sign in using your email address and password for that email address. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy of any information sheet in pdf format.