Responsible Officer and Appraisal Network (ROAN)
NHS England issues Responsible Office and Appraisal Network (ROAN) Information Sheets
ROAN information sheets are written on an ad hoc basis, on issues of relevance to responsible officers and their teams, medical appraisers and doctors. As each new sheet is added to the index, a new version of the index is then cascaded. The cascade is as follows:
- Central Professional Standards Team to Regional Teams
- Regional teams to their responsible officers and regional appraisers.
- Responsible officers to their team and their appraisers.
- Appraisers may then signpost their doctors to the content of relevant sheets according to each doctor’s circumstances.
- Recipients are encouraged to store the index for future reference, and to discard/archive previous versions.
As these are now received, they will be added as a link, along with the Index.
We will be adding these going forward (from July 2019) but if you view the index and wish to receive any of the previous Information Sheets please email Gill Watson.