Resources: COVID-19 Specific
Elsewhere on our site, in our COVID Hub, you'll find many useful resources relating to the current pandemic. We have tried to duplicate everything from the Hub here, and have also added a few extra things, to provide you with one central place to quickly and easily find everything COVID-related.
- The Appraisal Professional Support Unit (APSU)
- Thinking Pitstops - a voluntary project, aimed at NHS frontline staff, designed to provide 'a systemic approach for peer-to-peer support during the COVID-19 crisis'.
- Avoiding and Treating COVID-19
- COVID-19, Pregnancy, and Children
- Links to Practical and Financial Support
- Links to useful Wellbeing Apps
- Links to useful Videos and Podcasts
- Advice for maintaining your physical and mental wellbeing whilst working during the pandemic
- Wessex Appraisal Service publications during the pandemic
Visit the Wessex LMCs website HERE for some of the very latest COVID advice and resources.
- Gov.UK documents relating to the COVID-19 Vaccination Programme - Public Health England Guidance
- NHS Specialist Pharmacy Service - General Information and Guidance re. COVID-19 Vaccines
- NHS Professionals - Join the COVID-19 Vaccine Team
- NHS Hants & IOW - now recruiting to help deliver COVID-19 vaccines across the region
- NHS Dorset - now recruiting to help deliver COVID-19 vaccines across the region
- NHS - Your COVID Recovery
- NHS Resolution: Joint Letter regarding Clinical Negligence Indemnity in response to COVID-19
- NHS Employers - Health, Safety, and Wellbeing during COVID
- COVID-19 Vaccination e-Learning Resource - in support of the training of the health and care workforce involved in delivering the COVID-19 vaccine programme
- The BMA and COVID-19
- The BMA and the COVID-19 Vaccination Programme - this guidance provides detail about what the CVP (COVID-19 vaccination programme) service in England involves, what is expected of practices, what you will get to support this work, and guidance on what to do now.
- The BMA - COVID-19: Advice for Doctors conducting Remote Consultations - advice for doctors in all settings in getting homeworking equipment, when to consult patients via video, approved NHS tools for remote consultations and tips for running them.
- The BMA - COVID-19: Guidance for the Protection of Clinically Extremely Vulnerable (CEV) Patients - as of 7 January 2021, a national lockdown was again introduced in England. The Government will be sending a letter with updated guidance to all clinically extremely vulnerable (CEV) people. It again advises them to take extra shielding measures to protect themselves, until at least 21 February 2021.
- GP Contract Agreement England 2021-2022 - GPC England has negotiated minimal updates to the GP contract 2021/22, to give practice support and stability through the pandemic period.
- The GMC: Coronavirus and What You Need To Know
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update on Revalidation for Doctors - revised information, published October 2020
- Frontline19 (an independent UK nationwide service delivering psychological support to those who are, or have been, on the frontline of COVID-19. They ensure you get the right help quickly and easily. It’s confidential, and it’s free).