Click on headings in the side menu for further information on the following:
- Code of Conduct for Appraisees and Appraisers - ensuring that the responsibilities of both parties in the Appraisal relationship are clear.
- Wessex Appraisal Service review of new GMC Guidance on Supporting Information for Appraisal & Revalidation - new GMC guidance on Supporting Information for Appraisal and Revalidation, published November 2020.
- NHS England Reorganisation and Dorset - an email sent to all Dorset-based doctors on 11th March 2020 on behalf of Dr Caroline Gamlin, the (then) Responsible Officer for NHS England South West (Dorset).
- Do overworked Doctors need appraisal the most? Key findings from a survey by Dr Sue Warren
- Becoming an Appraiser - if you are passionate about Appraisal, perhaps becoming an Appraiser yourself is something to consider!
- Information regarding Clinicians refusing the Coronavirus Vaccination - what needs to be considered when healthcare professionals decline the offer of a coronavirus vaccine?
- Reducing COVID-19 Transmission - information from the BMA on assessing and mitigating risks for doctors who are not having the vaccine, and for doctors unable to wear masks.