Covid-19, Pregnancy and Children
We know that many healthcare workers during this time are pregnant and will want some up-to-date information on the Covid-19 virus and it's effects on pregnancy.
- RCOG Guidance on Covid-19 and Pregnancy - the latest guidance from the RCOG about how Covid-19 may affect pregnant women
- Communicating With Children About Covid-19 - A guide for key worker parents and carers when talking to children
- Supporting Children's Mental Health and Wellbeing During the Pandemic - some guidance from Public Health England on supporting children and young people during this time
- Coronavirus, a Book for Children - a free information book explaining Coronavirus to children
- Piperpotamus Learns About Coronavirus - a free download book aimed at 3-6 year olds written by Annis Watts, a medical student at Exeter University
- Cityparents - have offered free access to their online programme of support and resources until the end of 2020. The programme consists of a curated collection of positive and practical support for working parents