Here, you will find answers to many standard Appraisee questions.
Click on the links below or individual categories shown in the side menu for further information on:
- How the Appraisal Process has changed in response to COVID-19
- Being Appraised During The Pandemic: Advice and Top Tips
- Designated Body and Responsible Officer
- Appraisal Date and Venue
- Your Appraiser
- Preparation of Your Appraisal Portfolio
- Appraisal Platform and Supporting Information
- The Appraisal Meeting
- Feedback on the Appraisal
- Engagement with Appraisal - information on the practicalities of the Appraisal Process, including requirements for remaining on the National Performers’ List, any long-term absence from the workplace or the country, and other queries.
- Filling in the Paperwork - for questions that you might have when completing your MAG form or using your electronic platform.
- Supporting Information - to help you understand the requirements for the evidence needed for your Appraisal and, subsequently, your Revalidation.
The information directly above is available as downloadable and printable documents - just follow the links and download where indicated.