An Organisation Looking for Training
Our training department has been established for several years and includes all requirements to match the needs of your organisation. The course was reviewed earlier this year in order to ensure that it remains appropriate for medical appraisals for revalidation. It includes all the elements of core medical appraiser training for revalidation initially rolled out by the Revalidation Support Team (RST) in 2012-13, updated to reflect updates in national guidance.
We are able to provide:
- New Appraiser Training – for those delegates who have received no previous formal appraiser training. This is a two-day course and can be undertaken however best to suit your organisation.
- Current Appraiser Skills Assessment – for appraisers who have been working for a period of time and who may require an update and assessment of their current skills. This is a one-day course.
Both these courses can be held here at our offices in Otterbourne - Winchester, at your own offices or at a suitable and agreed external venue. Costs for each course are dependent upon your requirements, choice of venue etc and we would welcome your enquiry.
We are able to offer bespoke training courses too, and these could cover for example:
- Dealing with difficult appraisals
- Giving feedback in appraisal
- How to write a better Summary of Appraisal Discussion and PDP
- Completion of Appraisal documents
- How to use the MAG MAF
All our training can be customised to your requirements and provided separately or as part of the complete appraisal service. In many circumstances there is a great synergy from training doctors from different disciplines together but we are equally happy to work within a single organisation to meet a specific need.
Please do contact the Programme Manager to discuss your requirements and how we can help you.